It inspires me, guides me, and leads me in timeless truth;
It has the authority to save me and to deliver me;
It has the power to heal me, to restore me and set me free.
Show me Your paths, that I may walk in fear and honor of You;
Give me Your heart, that I may love as You so love the world;
For in You, I live and I move and I have my being.
The Living Way Church I see is...
- A House of Prayer.
- A House of Restoration.
- A House of Worship in Song and Praise
- A World Base Church – touching the world, an Antioch Church – a Missions Sending Church.
- A Church that refuses to be content with the triumphs of the past, but is constantly looking towards the future filled with a vision that inspires and influences many.
- A Church that is willing to go after the lost and unchurched and confused people.
- A Church that believes and operates in the Power of the Holy Spirit to heal the sick, cleanse the diseased, raise the dead and cast out demons.
- A Church that is blessed generously, and lives to give back generously. “Freely you have received, freely give.”
- A Church — loving God and loving people.
- A Church — builds strong friendships and relationships – Encourages, Empowers and Engages.
So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NLT)
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”Acts 1:8 (NLT)
Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church. He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.Ephesians 4:15-16 (NLT)
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, For he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, That the blind will see, That the oppressed will be set free, and that the time of the Lord’s favor has come.”Luke 4:18-19 NLT